Friday, June 10, 2011

Short letters


Letter #1

My Heart

We are thus far separated - but after all one mile is as bad as a thousand - Which is a great consolation to one who must travel six hundred before he meets? You again. If it will give you any satisfaction - I am as comfortless as a pilgrim. With peas in his shoes - and as cold as Charity - Chastity or any other Virtue.

From.....


Letter #2

Dear...,

Hi, how have you been? I still remember that day, the day that i came to u, and i showed u signs that i am interested in u. did i surprise u? i hope i didn't scare u?
I don't know much about u. but every time i see u, i feel more energetic, and happier. By those feelings, i carelessly concluded that, i like u!!
Today, i still don't know if i truly like u or not? i don't know. i just hope that, one day I’ll find out. And i hope u'll remember me, a girl who has a little crush on you.
The only regret i have is that i don't have a lot of chances to know u more. I really hope that we have more time to spend with each other.
Remember, don't be afraid of me. i am no threaten to u. i just wanna support u, share all my crazy little ideas with u, and enjoy some moments with you.
I hope you will find someone u truly like!

From...


Letter #3

My Dear,

When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my rock.
Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you're there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together.
I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.

Yours...

1 comment:

  1. search on GREAT MUTABA on google search contact him he can help you bring back your ex lover

    ReplyDelete